Market Road Fixtures
MARKET ROAD LEAGUE 2017/ 2018
- You must be at Market Road 30 minutes before kick off time to meet your coach and take part in the warm up.
- Only Astro Turf boots or trainers allowed with shin pads otherwise the referee will not allow you to play. (You are not allowed to wear studs)
- You must also give the coach £2 subs
- If you cannot make a match, you must notify us in advance. (If you do not notify us you may lose your place in the team)
- If a player misses too many matches they may also lose their place in the team... Of course, if there is a valid reason for absence we will take this in to consideration.
AND WE WON ANOTHER CUP !!
CONGRATULATIONS to our HILL BLUE U11s and Coach Manny !!!
CONGRATULATIONS to our HILL U9s and Coach Kamrul !!!
They won this years Market Road U9 development cup !!!
& Coach Kamrul
AMAZING EFFORT EVERYONE!!!
MARKET ROAD LEAGUE season 2017/18
The Hill Soccer School - Code Of Conduct
Here at The Hill Soccer School Positive development through Grass-roots football is important to us. We have below our code of conduct along with the addition of The FA Respects.